Drying wire conditioning
Particularly in the case of packaging paper machines using waste paper, sticky impurities on the drying wires, i.e. stickies, lead to breaks, holes and spots in the paper.
On-line treatment of drying wires by means of on-line chemical application directly in the drying section was first introduced by API in 1994.
- Higher machine availability due to less breaks and cleaning shutdowns.
- Increased quality due to less spots and holes.
- Easy to use with spray-bar.
- Customized applications tailored to your needs.
- Highest safety thanks to state-of-the-art application technology.
- Excellent price-performance.
- Compliance with the relevant standards (BfR, FDA, BPR, Blue Angel, Nordic Swan, etc.).
- APICLEAN product series.
- Surface-active chemicals based on natural and mineral oils and silicone-derivatives.
Our application experts will be glad to advise you in the selection of suitable technologies.